Tuesday 2 May 2017

Danny's First Board



Namaste Woodies.

An email from Danny of Buderim on the Sunshine Coast dropped into my inbox this week. Danny has just completed his first wooden board and I think he's caught the wooden surfboard bug. Building a wooden surfboard is a rewarding and "character building" experience as I can prove by all the holes in my ashram walls from where I've thrown my tools in a temper tanty. It's great to hear from folks like Danny who are inspired to build these types of boards. Keep up the good work.

"I saw your post on building a board for your mate and was instantly possessed to try it myself. I liked the "I" beam idea so I put it to use along with a lot of other techniques you shared. I had the most rewarding and challenging time of my life making it and would to share some pics of the first test at home. Danny"








No comments:

Post a Comment